Knitwit's Rambles

My attempt to actually have a knitting blog, and to update it regularly. We'll see how well that works.

Saturday, December 21, 2002

Ah, there they go. Anyway, welcome to my blog. Trying this out to see if it's more convenient than Evil Live Journal. Anyway, I'm a Harry Potter/knitting/fanfiction/Lord of the Rings/history nut, so expect posts on any and all of those things. Sometimes combining a few of those topics in one item.

CURRENT KNITTING PROJECT WISHLIST:

--"Shackleton" sweater (see the brown sweater worn by Kenneth Branagh in the movie of the same name for details. Mmmm, Branagh...)
--Hogwarts Uniform sweater (Gryffindor colours)
--patchwork/sampler afghan
--Candlelight lace shawl
--lace hose like those at the museum I work/volunteer at, Hutchison House
--SOCKS! LOTS AND LOTS OF SOCKS!

Damn, I wish I had money to do all that stuff. Am currently a university student so I obviously don't have a whole lotta money.

Must see Two Towers sometime VERY soon. Only reason I haven't gone yet is because a friend wanted to see it with me and am waiting to see if we can get together to see it (she's in Pickering, I'm in Peterborough/St.Catharines--a fair distance away. Haven't seen her in a while).

Am also kicking self for leaving copy of TTT (the book, duh) on the bus when I came home. Particularly as it's NOT MINE. Still haven't heard from Greyhound Customer service about it. Grr.

And HAVE TO FINISH SNAPEFIC. Almost done, just need to work on it. And write a post for RPG before friend kills me, though still have no idea where to start with next post.

Anyway, that's pretty much where I am at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home