Knitwit's Rambles

My attempt to actually have a knitting blog, and to update it regularly. We'll see how well that works.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Grumblings

Grrr.

Where in the hell is that 2.5mm circular I bought? This is the only thing I don't like about circs--trying to store them. I think I'm going to have to consider getting a binder with plastic sleeves or something. Of course tidying my room and organizing my knitting stuff would work too, but that would actually be work.

Of course the reason I'm looking for it is because I finished the Trekking socks and I want to move on to a new pair, but it makes it rather difficult to do that when I can't find the *&^% needle I want to use. Of course this should probably be a sign to finish the ones I already have on the needles, particularly as I'm planning to join a knitalong which does not involve socks--or doesn't this month at least. More on that when I actually join.

I'll have pictures of the Trekking socks in a couple days, as I've been working all day and I want to try taking pictures of things under natural light, so it'll have to wait for tomorrow.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Augh, misplacing needles is so frustrating.

    I keep mine (other than the Options, which have their own binder) in a clear plastic three-drawered storage container--sure, they're all just thrown in there, but they fit nicely and it keeps them in one place.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home